Friday, June 5, 2009

Guitar Parts

Sometimes you need to replace some inferior parts on your guitar,like the pick ups,or tuners.These are the 2 common replacement parts,along with maybe the pick guard or bridge/vibrato or wammy system,maybe even a new and different neck.If you know exactly what you want you can order directly from the manufacturer.But if you are not sure or just want to explore your possibilities,here are a few sites that may help...


Post a Comment